Pages

Dec 19, 2010

A day dedicated to lovely

  

We've finally been getting settled here in the new apt/studio, and I have a new obsession - flowers! The guys at the local flower shop either already know me or just like ladies, because every time I go there, I get a free flower - today, I put it in my hair and couldn't resist the camera-urge

For a while now, we've had these pillows we experimented with a while back floating around, and I decided we needed somewhere comfy to chill when we're not slaving over PopLove, so I put together a "Pillow-Carpet" - what do you think? I love the corner we've got there now, with all the awesome coffee-table books, it's tough not to just sit there all day rolling around looking at them!


We're still working on the puzzle-dress, but we're making some changes, so you'll just have to stay tuned to see the surprise!


<3
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment